In December 2021, Jared contacted us about his building in Glen Iris. Jared’s building had a Committee of 6 busy professionals and they were ready to change owners corporation management companies due to:
- Slow communications (or no response) from their assigned OCM, who seemed disinterested and not passionate about the building and their needs.
- The Committee was asked to renew their previous OCM contract at their previous OCM but decided against it.
- A few months later the Committee find out that their OCM had left to join another OCM company.
- The Committee on their accord held a Special General meeting to terminate their previous OCM.
- The Committee after some researching decided to contact us to help them with finding, appointing, and changing owners corporation managers.
Qualified OC Management Companies
Every single OC management company we work with is carefully vetted and scrutinised in terms of their:
- OC experience and relevant qualifications
- Service and service metrics
- Integrity & values
- Dedicated strata software platform, systems, and processes
- On-going knowledge and training
Our expertise and industry knowledge takes the guesswork out of changing management companies.
Changing Owners Corporation Managers (Elwood, VIC)
We met with the Committee to understand their concerns with the incumbent OC manager and discuss what they would expect of their new OC manager.
After compiling a RFT with information and specifications particular to their building, we conducted a tender process. We met again with the Committee and helped them to understand all the new OC management proposals in terms of their offerings, qualities, and costs.
OLD OC MANAGEMENT CO. VS NEW OC MANAGEMENT CO.
|Software, Work Orders + Misc.
|Other Additional Charges
|Total Strata Management Costs
*OC guidance for all Committees: be careful when it comes to OC management contracts and ‘open-ended, blank cheque’ disbursements sections. Some OC management companies charge for every work order, phone call, email, page of paper, printing, postage, envelope, etc.
The vast majority of OC management companies that we work with – charge a fixed, all-inclusive fee for their disbursement costs. And of these OC management companies, most will waive their disbursement fee if lot owners elect to receive OC notices electronically
We helped the Committee to change OC Management Companies in Glen Iris.
Thinking About Changing Strata Management Companies?
Take the first step in process of changing owners corporation management companies for your property in Glen Iris by speaking to a Strata Management Consultant at 1300-917-848 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the Strata Consultants Melbourne team – https://strataconsultants.com.au/our-team