Are you unhappy with your current Melbourne body corporate manager in your vicinity? Maybe your Melbourne owners corporation fees are arrears or there’s poor building maintenance and a lack of general meetings. For any reason, if your strata manager is falling short of their obligations, then it is time to change your strata manager.
Strata Management Consultants is here to help make managing your property simple and stress-free. We’re the best no-cost OC broker in Melbourne with the skills and experience to find a solution to your property management woes.
Strata Management Consultants is a leading OC broker in Melbourne, established in January 2014. With our long-standing expertise and knowledge of this industry, we guide our clients through the entire process of setting up a new Melbourne body corporate manager.
We connect new owners corporations and residents of the Melbourne City Council with strata management companies who share our values of forward-thinking and integrity.
The Melbourne City Council, located in the central city area of Melbourne, is spread over an area of 37 sq km but boasts a 150,000+ population. This is probably why a great majority of the dwellings here are medium to high-density. Strata Management Consultants know how to find the right OC managers for the buildings located in this region.
We’ll connect you with the most trusted strata managers and also help you avoid any costly mistakes in the changeover process. Everything is done following due procedures for owners corporation in Melbourne.
Strata Consultants’ OC guidance in your area include the following select OCs:
• 16 Occupiable Lots – Calwell Street, Kensington
• 582 Occupiable Lots – Harbour Esplanade, Docklands
• 112 Occupiable Lots – Docklands Dr, Docklands
• 167 Occupiable Lots – Haig St, Southbank
• 363 Occupiable Lots – City Road, Southbank
• 153 Occupiable lots – Rouse St, Port Melbourne
• 21 Occupiable lots – Beach St, Port Melbourne
• 48 Occupiable lots – Beach St, Port Melbourne
• 13 Occupiable lots – Nott St & Barlow St, Port Melbourne
• 22 Occupiable lots – Beach St, Port Melbourne
• 48 Occupiable lots – Rouse St, Port Melbourne
• 96 Occupiable Lots – Little Bourke St, Melbourne
• 67 Occupiable Lots – Chetwynd Street, North Melbourne
• 29 Occupiable Lots – Slater St, Melbourne
• 145 Occupiable Lots – Gladstone St, South Melbourne
• 46 Occupiable Lots – Wellington Pde, East Melbourne
• 359 Occupiable Lots – Wills St, Melbourne
• 10 Occupiable Lots – O’Connell Street, North Melbourne
• 308 Occupiable Lots – La Trobe Street Melbourne
• 17 Occupiable Lots – Abbotsford Street, North Melbourne
• 18 Occupiable Lots – Dryburgh St, North Melbourne
• 17 Occupiable Lots – 65-71 Manningham St & 2-22 Yates St, Parkville
When you choose Strata Management Consultants in for your building in Melbourne, you can be assured that you are working with industry specialists. Whether you are looking to change your OC manager or planning to develop a new Melbourne body corporate, we’ll ensure that all your strata management needs will be taken care of at no cost to you.
What’s better is that all our services are delivered at no cost to you – the building residents in Melbourne City Council! We also stand by our commitment to being a 100% independent broker, which means that the ultimate decision when choosing an OC manager rests entirely on you.