Are you dissatisfied with your current Port Phillp body corporate manager? Do you feel that things could run a lot more smoothly if you decide to change your body corporate manager? Well, fear not as Strata Management Consultants are here to solve all your problems regardless of whether you are new to the wonderful world of owners corporations or looking for a fresh change.
With years of experience in the owners corporation management industry, we have developed successful strata consulting systems and processes for ensuring a smooth and streamlined transition to both new OC managers and also setting up new owners corporations.
Strata Management Consultants, established in January 2014, is one of the best and most trusted OC management brokers in Port Phillip and the Greater Melbourne area. There’s a reason for that. Over the years, several hundred owners corporations have benefited from our services, as we helped them change over to new and efficient management.
With our industry knowledge, we’ve developed unique and foolproof processes that help us ensure that we deliver the best every time. For us, protecting the interests of our clients comes first, always.
Port Phillip Council is a small city located in the inner-southern suburbs of Melbourne that is spread over 20.58 sq km. The city is home to around 103,508 people and has a population density of 5,029 persons per sq km. As for the number of dwellings in the region, it comes up to around 63,299, which includes both private and non-private dwellings. A great majority (almost 55.5%) of these dwellings are high-density ones.
This means that there are several people living in multi-unit buildings that are in need of a capable Port Phillip body corporate manager. When assisting with the changeover of your strata manager, we take all the unique aspects of your building (and even your region) into consideration.
Strata Consultants’ OC guidance in your area include the following select OCs:
• 11 Occupiable Lots – Westbury St, Balaclava
• 11 Occupiable Lots – Ormond Esplanade, Elwood
• 28 Occupiable Lots – Tennyson St, Elwood
• 10 Occupiable Lots – Spray Street, Elwood
• 11 Occupiable Lots – Byron Street, Elwood
• 14 Occupiable Lots – Milton St, Elwood
• 17 Occupiable Lots – Hotham St, Ripponlea
• 16 Occupiable Lots – Inkerman St, St Kilda
• 12 Occupiable Lots – Alexandra St, St Kilda East
• 14 Occupiable Lots – Princes St, St Kilda
• 12 Occupiable Lots – Alma Rd, St Kilda East
• 36 Occupiable Lots – Robe St, St Kilda
• 21 Occupiable Lots – Burnett St, St Kilda
• 59 Occupiable Lots – Fitzroy Street, St Kilda
• 18 Occupiable Lots – Lansdowne Rd, St Kilda East
• 16 Occupiable Lots – Gourley St, St Kilda East
• 58 Occupiable Lots – James Street, Windsor
If you want a strata expert and industry insider by your side, then Strata Management Consultants is your best choice. We can give you access to a panel of quality-vetted and qualified strata management companies while also maintaining 100% impartiality.
This means that ultimately, the choice of picking your strata manager will remain with you. Another notable point is that Strata Management Consultants’ services are delivered at No Cost to the client, as it is the incoming OC management company that will cover our service cost.
Speak to the experts today if you are looking for a new Port Phillip body corporate manager by calling 1300 917 848 or emailing us at email@example.com and we’ll endeavour to respond back as quickly as possible.