We help owners corporation Committees answer not only “how to change body corporate companies in Victoria” but also we ask and help to address:
- What are the contractual obligations with the incumbent strata management company?
- What are the key issues now and considerations in ensuring we achieve the right outcomes?
- Is the building and owners corporation operating effectively from a decision and management perspective?
- Is the building and owners corporation operating efficiently in terms of services, sub-contracts, and operating costs?
For us it’s about having an open and honest dialogue with the Committee to ensure that the issues and intended outcomes can be met – and that we can add value to the process.
Committees are by definition groups of people coming together and having a Strata Management Consultant helps when it comes to getting it right.
Engaging a Strata Management Consultant:
- Puts an ‘industry insider’ and strata expert on your side and we ensure that everything is done in accordance with the law.
- Gives you access to a panel of Qualified & Approved Strata Management Companies.
- Is at No Cost to the Owners Corporation and Committees as our costs are covered by the new Manager.
- Is impartial as we are 100% independent and the choice of who to appoint remains with you.